Acuity Group is a collective of senior, seasoned authorities, whose leadership in research, strategy, policy, planning, communications, technology, and design helps advance nonprofit, educational, and governmental institutions—and their causes—worldwide.
We’re a collective, not a factory.
We work efficiently, because we’re experienced, not because we scrimp.
We see around corners because we’ve been taught by the best to look beneath the hubris. We’re relentless in our devotion to helping our clients do their good. This means we keep on digging until we find solutions that can endure the tests of time.
Ours is an iterative process. Working in close collaboration with our clients, we explore, we test, we retest, and stretch the strategic and creative bounds to answer the most difficult challenges they face. And, collectively, we’ve walked through almost every challenge confronting the great professionals who do the good work of doing good works.
It’s tough work. But, we’ve learned how to learn. To that end, we’ve that our dedication to authenticity—combined with the diversity of our experiences—challenges us to challenge each other in service to our clients’ cause.
Our capital campaigns exceed their goals—by billions. Our branding efforts transform perceptions. Our communications strategies expand engagement. Best of all, our work plays no small part in transforming lives—throughout the world.
Most of all, we are grateful for the opportunity to advance nonprofit organizations, educational institutions—and the causes they serve.
Different. Dynamic. Demanding.
As a collective, our team members are nothing like one another—singers, pilots, photographers, grandparents, immigrants, activists, artists, conservatives, liberals, poets, and prognosticators—we find strength in our differences and dynamism in being different.
Everyone is sharp, which means we sharpen each other. Constantly. An idea has to prove it’s great to get out of the room. And, we can be a pretty tough crowd.
Yes, we’re impatient, but not rushed. We seek cures, not Band-Aids. Putting the good of the institution first demands fact-finding—and more often than not, the truth that drives hard decisions.
Bespoke, but practical.
Great ideas are of little use if they aren’t readily accessible, actionable, or sustainable. While each project is custom-tailored, we’re efficient because we’ve been around the track enough to know what demanding clients need to deliver.
- Comprehensive Constituent Research
- Competitive Landscape Mapping
- Branding, Positioning & Marketing
- Enrollment & Yield Strategy
- Alumni Association Management & Engagement
- Advancement Strategy
- Annual Fundraising Planning
- Major Donor Society Development & Optimization
- Case Statement Development
- Capital Campaign Creation & Implementation
- Feasibility Studies & Budget Planning
- Leadership & Board Development
- Strategic Planning, Facilitation, & Production
Sectors we serve
- Nonprofit organizations
- Causes & political action
- Local and State government entities
Whom we serve
- University & College Presidents, Chancellors, Provosts
- Deans and Vice Presidents
- Association Leadership
- Nonprofit Executive Directors
- Causes, Marketers & Democracy Advocates
- Non-Profit and Higher Education Boards